Monday 16 May 2011

the PERSON make my life suffer


i love this boy so much but he's never care about that....first we're just friend not more than....but after a few month we've know each other i'v fall in love with him and also him fall in love with me to. we're couple then after 1 week i got know which he's already have a relationship with someone else and i'm blank don't know what must i do?? then i make a decision to still with him and that was the most stupid decision i EVER made in my life...after 2 days i say's : let me go and forget about all of this then go to your girlfriend and loyal with her BUT he's said i don't want i still want to see u and love u my baby...and after that our relationship still go on until now but he's already change 100%.. NEVER call me or message me some text...and i don't know what he's motif to do that? i fell like looser right know..he had to appeal to this relationship and now he is gone just like that ... Ihate him ... he really made ​​me not so sure the current ...
i also hate that ****** to!!


No comments:

Post a Comment